Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - savastore.com WASTE OF TIME
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

savastore.com WASTE OF TIME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
se4me
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: savastore.com WASTE OF TIME Reply with quote

Oreded a ipaq 4700 on the 26th August said 250 odd in stock 1-4 days delivery, did not arrive within the date
After so many phone calls was promissed day after day it be despatchad but still nothing no emails from them either, after making more phones calls which are chargable calls, waiting on hold for 25 mins each time just got the same answer there still waiting for stock from there suplyer and said the delivery date will be 2nd of September now I notice they have on there site over 350 of the 4700 in stock,
another phone call to them on the 5th Sept, there stock still has'nt arrived and thy cannot get intouch with there suplyer and promissed an email to me either that evening or deffently first thing the next morning, but guess what nothing, so another phone call waiting 25 mins (chargable) now there due delivery date wil be another week 12th Sept allthough there site states 350 odd in stock.

Very bad communication, and obviously stock amounts aare untrue
I have used them before and was ok but if you order from these make sure they have the item instock and dont expect customer support
se4me
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

called again on the 12th didnt have them in yet was told to ring back around 5pm, called them at 5pm and they told me they had the delivery and were booking them in, called again alittle later as to find out there opening times as i was going to drive the following morning to pick them them up and double check they were in, all semed ok.

the next morning thought i would check once more incase they despatched it instead of a pick up, but hey..!! was told none instock got through to customer service, said they must have made a mistake yesterday. and there now due in on the 16th
bladeless
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Savastore.com (aka Watford Electronics) and Grey Imports Reply with quote

se4me

CHECK the serial no: when you get it.
I bought one from them 9 months ago and have just found out that they sold me a GREY IMPORT and they have no intention of rectifying the situation, HP have told me they will NOT honour the warranty on this PPC.

All the best

Pat
alistairwat50n
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Savastore Reply with quote

I have just cancelled my order after reading this thread. Interestingly their terms of sale state the order is only accepted when they dispatch the goods. As a mater of law (I'm not a lawyer) offers cant be accepted if withdrawn before actual acceptance. They say on the website that they must acknowledge cancellation before its cancelled. Anything other than complete acceptance of my cancellation will be challenged.
alistairwat50n
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Savastore Reply with quote

alistairwat50n wrote:
I have just cancelled my order after reading this thread. Interestingly their terms of sale state the order is only accepted when they dispatch the goods. As a mater of law (I'm not a lawyer) offers cant be accepted if withdrawn before actual acceptance. They say on the website that they must acknowledge cancellation before its cancelled. Anything other than complete acceptance of my cancellation will be challenged.

Cancellation accepted this afternoon without compaint.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: