Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Traffic Service Down AGAIN - But 1 Months Compensation....
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Traffic Service Down AGAIN - But 1 Months Compensation....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeedCam
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Traffic Service Down AGAIN - But 1 Months Compensation.... Reply with quote

I was getting very pxssxd off this week, the traffic service has failed a number of times.... At last TT have acknowledged the problem and are extending everyones subscription by one month....

Dear TomTom customer,

TomTom is currently upgrading the computer system which provides our Traffic service in order to provide you with an even better service.

Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen technical issues during the upgrade, the Traffic service is currently unavailable. We are very sorry for the disruption that this has caused and we are working extremely hard to resolve this. The service should be back online very soon. To compensate you for this inconvenience, we will be giving all Traffic subscribers one month of free Traffic updates.

As a valued TomTom customer, you will know that this is an extremely rare occurrence.

Best regards,
TomTom customer support
MarkHewitt
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody annoyed. I didn't get that email btw.

I went on a long car journey last Saturday and the traffic service didn't work at all. Which meant we drove straight into the back of THE biggest traffic jam I had ever seen in my life, three lanes of motorway completely blocked up and no end in sight after 5 miles.

We eventually managed to navigate around it manually but had no idea where the jam ended as the traffic service wasn't working.

I don't care about 1 months free service, I go on this kind of journey about once every three months or so and only get a problem now and again, it was THEN when I NEEDED the service to be working.

That is what I paid my subscription for, for it to be there when I needed it, one month isn't going to get me anything, as far as I'm concerned if they cared about their customers at all they should refund the entire subscription for this.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: