Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Install/remove maps greyed out?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Install/remove maps greyed out?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejmdiscos
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Install/remove maps greyed out? Reply with quote

Hi all. I'm sorry if this has been covered before, but I have searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. I've just purchased an Acer N35 with destinator. I've also bought myself a 512MB SD card to replace the 256 included with the PDA.

I want to put the UK map onto the new card, so I've installed the destinator console and gone through the installation process, including registering my serial number with destinator online.

When I launch the console, the only button enabled (i.e. not greyed out) is 'install software'. There is absolutely nothing showing in standard/my/installed maps (remember there will be no installed maps as this is a blank card) and the install/remove maps button is disabled.

Am I doing something wrong here? I get all the messages to say the console is connecting to PDA. Help is much appreciated, as I need to somehow get this all sorted before tomorrow morning when I leave Crying or Very sad
ejmdiscos
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, got there eventually by copying the map over manually from the disc. I'd like to purchase an EU activation key, but the Destinator site doesn't exactly have a great choice of payment methods. Is there anywhere I can order using Switch?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Destinator All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: