Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Nissan connect issues
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Nissan connect issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazza1975
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:17 pm    Post subject: Nissan connect issues Reply with quote

Hi, is there any chance I can get some help please? I have signed up and paid for a subscription. All good. I have downloaded the speed camera info for Nissan Qashqai, I have a 2018 model. As far as I can tell I have done absolutely everything as per the instructions, but when I put the usb stick into my car, nothing happens at all. I have tried 3 brand new sticks, have formatted them using fat32, and still nothing. If I then put some mp3 files on a usb these play in the car, but the speed camera info does absolutely nothing at all. I put the usb in and nothing happens, so am a bit lost. Thanks, Darren.
pete10
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:11 pm    Post subject: the same problem Reply with quote

when i purchased my nissan from the dealers the maps and speed cameras all worked until the sd card stopped working, the only usb port accepts (AUX) music but does not seem to conect to the satnav side, i have tried several usb flash drives to no avail, i purchased a new sd card via ebay and the maps work ok but it states that i need NTQ files to install speed cameras, i have tried a sample speed camera files to see if i can use csv files but i cannot connect to satnav obviously nissan can install speed cameras to this system so why cant we Crying or Very sad it must download onto the sd card via the usb, so i ask has anyone got it working through bluetooth or install direct to sd card
any idvice will be very greatfull

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: