Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Up to 35% Off In-Apps, Ends 1st January
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Up to 35% Off In-Apps, Ends 1st January

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Handhelds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C1man
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Up to 35% Off In-Apps, Ends 1st January Reply with quote

Christmas is just around the corner and so is the time of Christmas markets, family holidays and visits. In order to be well equipped for that, we’re now offering up to 35% off on all In-App purchases until January 1.

Thus you will get speed cam warnings along your route and real-time traffic reports. Furthermore Urban Guidance takes you safely to every Christmas market – by foot and public transport. Just take a look at the shop in your NAVIGON app and discover the variety of functions.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a joyful time!
Your NAVIGON Team

PS: The prices shown in the NAVIGON app already include the discount.
walkerx
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the app seems ok, pricing wide @ £42 it doesn't seem to bad for worldwide, but how long till they decide to replace with another app and stop updating it.

are there much differences between the apple and android versions, what happens when you upgrade phone

are the services same as what you get on the garmin pnds?
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walkerx wrote:
the app seems ok, pricing wide @ £42 it doesn't seem to bad for worldwide, but how long till they decide to replace with another app and stop updating it.

are there much differences between the apple and android versions, what happens when you upgrade phone

are the services same as what you get on the garmin pnds?

Can't answer the first and last. But i have used the Android app for several years now I think and have just transferred onto my 3rd phone. It has all worked fine. I have used the Samsung copy (or whatever its called) to transfer all my apps from phone to phone. Think the Navigon came over fine, but I had to enter my registration details again for the new phone. I have the maps on an external SD card, but the link on the new phone didn't work on the map files copied across to the new sd card. So I had to reinstall them, no great problem really.

I have bought all the extras as well over the years, except for the petrol station PPOI.

It's a really good system to my mind.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Handhelds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: