Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Camera data loading problem on TomTom Start 25
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Camera data loading problem on TomTom Start 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatsfield
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:47 pm    Post subject: Camera data loading problem on TomTom Start 25 Reply with quote

I've loaded data on my old Go300 and Go350 for years. I understand how to overwrite the data files onto the memory card on my computer and put it back into the TomTom unit and have no problem at all.

BUT now I have a TomTom Start 25 and that has no memory card. I followed the installation guide on this website but when I select the appropriate downloaded zip file it refuses to upload it to the Start 25 through TomTom MyDrive saying that there are unloadable files and that it cannot load the zip until they are removed. I'm pretty sure these are the non data files which used to load onto the old memory cards without need or problem but through MyDrive I'm stumped. I have arduously loaded all the data file into the Start 25 one at a time but this cannot be an acceptable way of doing this. What am I missing? How can I get the zip file to unzip directly into the TomTom?
Tatsfield
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just unzipped the files into a desktop folder, deleted all the files that were not operating files and selected the remaining camera files and uploaded them into the Start 25 through TomTom MyDrive. It works! Don't like having to use TomTom's internet site as an intermediary as I got used to manipulating the files on an SD card for the Go units but at least it's now working.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: