Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Amundsen system on Skoda Octavia 2016
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Amundsen system on Skoda Octavia 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uk5am
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Amundsen system on Skoda Octavia 2016 Reply with quote

Hi,

Does anyone know how to install the speed camera database onto this system please?

I read somewhere to unzip the downloaded file then get VW's online converter to convert to a DB3 file, which it did.

Put it onto a SD card but the system in the car says can't find anything!

HELP !!
droom
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Amundsen system on Skoda Octavia 2016 Reply with quote

uk5am wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to install the speed camera database onto this system please?

I read somewhere to unzip the downloaded file then get VW's online converter to convert to a DB3 file, which it did.

HELP !!

Would be useful to know. Wife's Skoda has Amundsen+ and can't seem to configure it to use the database
Dasalias
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Amundsen system on Skoda Octavia 2016 Reply with quote

uk5am wrote:
Hi,

HELP !!

I'm assuming that you have probably resolved this problem by now. The first question is; Did you put the files on the genuine Skoda SD card that came with the car? My car has the Columbus system and any SD card can be used, but I understand that the Amundsen System must use the Skoda SD card.

I recommend you visit www.briskoda.net, where you will find much information on this subject in the forum and fairly comprehensive instructions on how to complete the task.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: