Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Becker MAP PILOT Europa 2017/2018 V15.0 [Q4/2016] Maps
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Becker MAP PILOT Europa 2017/2018 V15.0 [Q4/2016] Maps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavla
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Becker MAP PILOT Europa 2017/2018 V15.0 [Q4/2016] Maps Reply with quote

[centre][/centre]
Becker MAP PILOT Europa 2017/2018 V15.0 (Q4/2016) Maps

including Becker MAP PILOT Software + hazardous points-Warner Europe September 2016 + Funny voice: Darth Vader (ger) + Tunnel Sight Pro

So this is the first time I’ve released a set of maps so please bear with me, I’ve tested on an M054 device and works but think it may also work on these models:

M054, M075, M076, M083, M084, M085, M092 & M097 but you will have to test for your self.

It does work slightly different from previous modded versions I’ve downloading in the past so read the instructions carefully.

Instructions:

1. VERY IMPROTANT… back you all the files on the root of your device before you do anything (i.e. drag and drop all the files inside “Becker MP” drive to a safe location on your computer).
2. Once the back up is complete delete all the files from the becker device and empty your trash bin
3. Extract all the .rar files and copy the extracted files onto the becker device without altering any files.
4. Plug into your car and the maps should work.

Now the problem comes if you plug your becker back into the content manager it will not work back in your car until you copy and replace these 2 files on the becker from the download archive:

device.xml and device.xmlt

then you can use in the car again or you can restore the device by restoring all the files you backed up earlier.

Download here

And I almost forgot the archive password is beckerMP (case sensitive). Thanks Smile

Also try this link for torrents.... again this is a first

Torrent Link

Update 1 to add new info:

Also thanks to testing by valandil314 on his 9077 he got it to work on his 9077 (i assume also M013, M041, M045, M046, M050 und M051, but not sure).

Here is his post with the process he used for earlier becker models:

Quote:
valandil314;325992]Well, i made this works on 9077 (i assume also M013, M041, M045, M046, M050 and M051, but not sure).

With the old V14 2016-2017 files, i copy APD folder (except navcore.apd file on apd/software), MapRegionsPSF50 and licences folder (/navi/licenses), and the files AutoRun.exe and the 4 device files (device.sig, device.xml, device.xmlt, DeviceInfo.xml).

I also copy the files of CLM folder and copy to the root (because the gps create those files when plug in into the car).

When i plug in the gps into the car, it says maps are valid and it load fine, i also check the map version in the car and it says Q4/2016.

Sorry for my bad english jaja

Update 2...

We now have 2 conformations that valandil314 method works on these 2 older device models 9077 & M013 so an educated guess would be that his method for these older device will work on these models 9077, M013, M041, M045, M046, M050 and M051
Ashby20
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloaded and all went well ... until I put it back into the car and it says “no unlock code available”
Any ideas?
Thanks
Ashby20
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, tried it again but read in another forum to make sure the device.xmlt was saved as read only. Tried this and it works all ok.
Many thanks
gavla
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashby20 wrote:
Ok, tried it again but read in another forum to make sure the device.xmlt was saved as read only. Tried this and it works all ok.
Many thanks

Glad you got it working, sorry I didn't keep this thread updated as the rest, version 16 should be available in the next day or so Smile
longwori
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Gavla, thanks for the instructions. I just got my unit today which seems to be M054 so it is the one you have tested to work which is quite handy. The maps are 2010 so it would be nice to bring them up to date.

I tried the torrent which didnt seem to be being seeded so I didnt get a download started. I see the link to the file hosting site but it is asking me to accept a plugin that can read all my web activity which seems a little dodgy!

I will see if the torrent bursts into life later.

Thanks again for now.

Ian

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Factory-Fit and In-Dash SatNav Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: