Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom 720
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom 720

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gadget_sa
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: TomTom 720 Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I'm getting rid of my TomTom 720 SatNav - its going on eBay shortly but thought I would see if anyone was interested on here first.

Its in excellent condition - I do like to look after my stuff. I've even got the original box which is pristine

OK, here's the spec:
Latest Firmware V9

UK/Ireland, Western Europe Map v8.75 & Canary Islands
I have loaded the maps onto a 4GB SD card as the internal memory is only 2Gb.

PGPSW Speed Cameras - You will need your own subscription to to install and use these. Once you have installed them, you can use the installed Audible Alerts by way of a Siren & Spoken Alert

Additional POI's - As well as the Pre-Installed POI's, I have added about 40 others - EG Different Peterol Stations, Different Supermarkets, Different fast Food Outlets, Theme Parks, Camp Sites etc etc...
All POI's can have notifications applied as you get close to them. This can be an audible alarm or a spoken one as I have both loaded. For Example "Bing Bong" McDonalds Ahead

Additional Navigation Voices
As well as the predefined Voices, and the Text To Speech Voices, I have installed about 20 other navigation voices. Yoda, Homer, Naughty Natalie, Sean Connery etc etc...

It comes with a Car Charger, Desktop Dock, Case, Windscreen Mount (the better twist to lock one) and a TMC receiver so you can get notified of Traffic delays on your route (Subscription Required)

There's an abundance of other features built in - If you load Music onto the SD card, you can play this via Bluetooth or FM transmitter to your car. It can warn you to take Driving Breaks, Day/Night mode, Help Me Menu, Voice Recognition, Read Aloud messages, Changing your driving Icon (about 60 different ones on there and you can even design your own if you're clever), Weather (via bluetooth to a GPRS phone) and a few more besides...

Been watching them on eBay recently and they are going from 48 - 92 pound dependant on condition and how up to date they are.

If you're interested PM me

iPhone 6 with Western Europe & CamerAlert

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: