Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - For sale a non-functioning TomTom GO920 with accessories
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

For sale a non-functioning TomTom GO920 with accessories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> For Sale / Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hasiel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: For sale a non-functioning TomTom GO920 with accessories Reply with quote

I have for sale a non-functioning TomTom GO920 with all the accessories that it came with when I purchased it brand new in September of 2008. See my sad story below.

Included are the following:
TomTom North America and Western Europe Map-on SD Card
TomTom GO 920 Portable GPS Vehicle Navigator (4.3 inch Widescreen)
TomTom Home Charging Dock for 720, 920, 630, 730, 920, 930 GPS Navigators
TomTom Remote Control
TomTom USB Car Charger
TomTom Windshield Mount Kit
Brand new battery installed November 2011.

My Sad Story
My 920 was functioning properly, except the unit would not hold a charge for more than 15 minutes. It worked perfectly, two weeks ago, on a return trip to Seattle., plugged in to my cigar lighter.
So I purchased a new battery after seeing how easy it was to replace on Youtube. Had trouble removing the battery, may have scratched the copper traces underneath the circuit board. Also broke the snaps for the flex circuit into the connector. Put it all back together and it did not work, except plugged into my computer using TT Home. I did get a yellow icon warning saying the battery was low, and then it would go dead. Either I screwed up the circuit board or my brand new battery was a defective one. The green light on the device stays on when plugged into my computer.

That is my sad story. Make me an offer I cannot refuse.
http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/z396/hasiel1/
Terry in Lethbridge AB Canada

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> For Sale / Wanted All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: