Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - BlackBerry 9800 Torch - German, Spanish, Italian - why not?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

BlackBerry 9800 Torch - German, Spanish, Italian - why not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
custerluca
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: BlackBerry 9800 Torch - German, Spanish, Italian - why not? Reply with quote

Since the BlackBerry models 9780, 9700, 9300 already support the languages English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Hebrew. Why the BlackBerry 9800 Torch still do not support the languages Germanic, Spanish and Italian?

Is possible to predict a date for these languages ?

Telmap Navigator for BlackBerry is the best

Smile sorry for my English translated with google Wink
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
We are working on adding more language support for BB 9800.
German should already be available (still "alpha" since some corrections are still needed)

We are working on additional languages including Italian and Spanish - but unfortunately I can't give you committed dates for those.
Tks
TUGAdmin
aequous_humor
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is dutch anywhere in the pipeline ? Probably not, as we are not with that much people talking dutch.

Not really a problem for me, English will do fine.

Unfortunately, everytime I launch a search, telmap comes with the popup that it doesn't support dutch. I have to click this warning away everytime. Is it possible to get rid of this ? Just show it once or twice in the beginning ?
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I appreciate your frustration at not being able to get Telmap5 in your native language.
Currently German is also supported - but unfortunately I can't give you any timeline for Spanish or Italian.
We are working on adding these though and I will update through the forum when they are available.

Dutch is not currently in our roadmap since we do not have a commercial launch in the Netherlands.
Those annoying messages you get are because your BB is set to Dutch which is not currently supported by Telmap5 - and unfortunately I don't know how to get rid of them. The only way might be to set your device default language to English - which of course doesn't make sense if your native language is Dutch.

Tks
TUGAdmin

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: