Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Telmap 5.11.74 won't work...frozen.
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Telmap 5.11.74 won't work...frozen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BestWitted
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Telmap 5.11.74 won't work...frozen. Reply with quote

I have downloaded this beta 4 times after receiving the message that the previous beta will be unsupported. Twice during the loading process I received I received a 907 Illegal cod error on my 8900 BB. The other two times it loaded showing the Telmap 5 icon but nothing else happened so after 5 minutes I left that screen. After leaving the Icon and then returning, it was simply the white screen of death. I also provided feedback to the administrator. Sad
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello BestWitted,

"907 Invalid COD" error message usually relates to the browser type.
Please try and change your browser configuration and then try to download the application once again, as instructed below:
a. Delete the application from your device (options--advanced options--applications--scroll down to Telmap5--press the menu button-- press delete)
b. Reboot your device.
c. On the BB main menu, please Scroll and select the "Setting" icon --select "Advance Options"--select "Browser" -- Select "Default browser configuration" -- change the browser configuration. Now, from the main menu please select the internet browser icon -- choose options -- browser configuration -- at the top of the list there is the name of the internet in use, please verify that you changed the internet browser. It can be modified by clicking on the browser’s name and changing it to internet browser/BB browser.
d. Browse to http://www.telmap.com/tmug directly with your BB and download the application suitable for your model.
e. Follow the onscreen instructions, pay attention to "allow" all permissions asked in the process.
f. After you've finished the installation properly, please enter the application-- when you are asked to insert the activation code, please enter your new code. We have found that if you copy and paste the AC from your BB email into the application, whitespace characters get pasted in with the code and it is received as invalid, so please try to type in the activation code manually. Please also note to enter all the code letters in the same size (If the first one is capital letter, all the others should be capital letters as well).

Best regards,
TUG admin
Mars2020
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: COD 907 Error BB Torch 9800 Reply with quote

I had a look at your answer but you dont have those options on the Torch 9800. Is there something else I can do or is it a case that if you have a Torch 9800 you cant download and use Telmap.

I would say that it downloaded fine about a year ago, but for some reason I cant download it now and get this error. Isit the 8MB file size thats causing a problem?
TUGAdmin
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mars2020,
Please contact tugadmin@telmap.com with your problem. There you will get help concerning your problem.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Telmap User Group All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: