Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Help ** Can you install the Same Voices as the Tom Tom **
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Help ** Can you install the Same Voices as the Tom Tom **

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdrury3472
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Help ** Can you install the Same Voices as the Tom Tom ** Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if you Can you install the Same Voices as the Tom Tom as Mobile Camera, Gatso, Red Light, and so on Into the Nissan QushQai please We have updated the camera data in but still have the old Ping and pong sound from Nissan it would be much better if the sounds were Mobile 30mph or Red Light Camera, or Gatso 50 Mph can YOU help me please. Embarassed Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fordfocus
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news I'm afraid Crying or Very sad

There is no way of adding speed camera verbal alerts on the connect system.
You are stuck with the quiet beep and only the one female voice for directions.

Sorry
sdrury3472
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Is there any updates on the Voices on the Nisan Qashqai Reply with quote

Is there any updates on the Voices on the Nisan Qashqai just got my new 2012 N-Tec model love the car but the nav systems still the same outdated any news anyone on or if the voices can be changed please ??? please You great Tec guys we know you can do it ;-)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
GerryC
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As with any options such as this, PGPSW can only work within the limitations of the system concerned. If the Nissan system doesn't allow other voices or WAV/MP3 etc alerts, there's not much anyone else can do about it.

You may have better luck from Nissan forums where someone may have found a way to do this that you can follow.

Gerry
sdrury3472
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Thanks Gerry Reply with quote

Thanks Gerry it was worth a try mind its been 12 months since I wrote the above message and a lot can happen in 12 months M8. I for one would hope if theres a fix for the voices anywhere it would be on here as well as the Nisan Forums. I have been a member of Pocket GPS World since it started and a lot of work has been compleated by staff and members on here.!" But as you say it may be on another site so if it is a link to it should be posted to this forum Thanks again Gerry for the fast reply

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Nissan Connect All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: