Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - HELP! 910 Jukebox question
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP! 910 Jukebox question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenwood03
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: HELP! 910 Jukebox question Reply with quote

Hi. Just bought a refurbed Go 910. I downloaded 'Home' as there was no cd in the box. I assumed that the jukebox feature could be manipulated via the PC using 'Home' - but perhaps i'm being a numtpy. It seems i have the latest version of Home but i cant see where there is a 'jukebox ' interface......am i missing something? is there perhaps an additional download/application?
( assuming someone answers this question - is there an easy way of making playlists? )
thx
Mark
Oldboy
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Page 2 of the Main Menu is Music and Media.

The Jukebox is available via this selection.

If you do a Search for Playlist on the TomTom PND Forum there are several threads that look into this.

TT 910 V7.903: Europe Map v1045
TT Via 135 App 12.075: Europe Map v1120
tenorplayer
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The jukebox (music and media)only shows on the screen when NOT connected to the computer.
To put mp3 music on the TT, open the device in windows and drag/drop (or copy/paste) the music files into the mp3 folder on the root of the drive. Create new mp3 folder if not already present.
greenwood03
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the 2 tips above. I was already able to get the songs onto the Device by dragging into mp3 folder.
I'm a big fan of playlists so that was my main focus how to create them easily on the pc ready for use on the device. I havent used itunes/windows media player or winamp for years as i have a totally different system for my home music ( infact i dont use mp3's ) so last night i converted a load of tracks/albums into mp3 format and now just figuring the easiest way to make up multiple playlists......

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: