Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Copilot live 8 'turn warnings' problem, does anyone get this
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Copilot live 8 'turn warnings' problem, does anyone get this

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Apple GPS Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nocky24
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:05 pm    Post subject: Copilot live 8 'turn warnings' problem, does anyone get this Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone else has dicovered this in the latest update, but for some reason the app doesn't remember my 'at turn' turn warning settings when starting or restarting the app. I have to go back in and uncheck and recheck the 'at turn' box for it to register the setting (200 yards) correctly. Does anyone else have this issue? By the way im using an iphone 3G (latest os)

I've reset everything and even reinstalled the app and it still does the same thing. I've been using tomtom 1.3 recently and find it much much better for urban driving and the text to speech feature is brilliant. Copilot only seems useful on long motorway journeys after this latest update. The way it is now for urban driving makes it utterly useless. Its a shame because it was great before, they just seem to be adding more bugs Sad
Highflight
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes having the same problem. So bad in town that my wife ended up in a bus only lane the turn lag was that bad. Will have a look at the setti g on ours an see if it keeps re setting.
Nocky24
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highflight wrote:
Yes having the same problem. So bad in town that my wife ended up in a bus only lane the turn lag was that bad. Will have a look at the setti g on ours an see if it keeps re setting.

Yeh cheers if you could check for me mate. I've sent a support note to ALK about this, but as usual, no response... Its weird because when i go into the Turn Warning settings it still says 175 yards (doesn't reset) for the 'at turn' warning, however this setting doesn't seem to register unless i go into Turn Warnings and press 'ok' everytime.

Its getting extremely annoying now to say the least as its such a simple programming fault, which just shouldn't be there.

Anybody else recently having this issue?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Apple GPS Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: