Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT Customer care, the best!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT Customer care, the best!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cliffbrown
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: TT Customer care, the best!! Reply with quote

Hi all, I just had to give praise to the excellent customer care team at Tom Tom.
I purchased a One IQ GB 3 months ago as a replacement to a Garmin nuvi 200 ( which I had no trouble with). But last week the internal battery went and I could only use it via cable. I phoned customer care who said that they would send out a prepaid envelope to return it for repair. The following day it arrived, I duely packed it up and it went back. Next day an email arrived informing me that they had recieved it and that it could take upto 20 days to repair it!!!!!!! groan, I am lost without my TT Very Happy
Two days later it arrives back, but it is a Europe model, ok so I have gained, thats good, but then I looked at the map version and it was older than my original unit, so I emailed customer care to see if they could assist me. Well I know its Christmas, but within 1 hour I had a reply with a very welcoming download of the most recent map, which is busy downloading at present.
I cannot praise these people enough, especially Julianne T. THANKS GUYS (& GIRLS)
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Cliff

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: