Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Thanks to Handtec
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks to Handtec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjpearson
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Thanks to Handtec Reply with quote

This is an extract from an email following the order and use of an item I bought and then found it lacked the features I require.

"As I said to one of your members off staff on the phone, it's so refreshing to come across a company that is logical with their customers where it seems that many sales companies today tend to react in a more instinctive approach and do little to help. I have 2 relatives due to renew their sat navs and I won't hesitate in recommending your company to them, the staff are also very proactive and polite as well, especially the gentleman I spoke to earlier today.

Nice one !

Regards, Tim Pearson "
dougproctor
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: A good firm to dealt with. Reply with quote

Also thumbs up for Handtec. Bought a Becker Z201 which was advertised, as other companies did, incorrectly as having working UK TMC in their description.
On finding out from becker this was not the case, I returned the unit for a full refund and bought a Becker Z205. Swapped the unit through the same courier and they not only didn't charge me for the new postage but deducted the original one as well.
Their webite was altered within hours to reflect this new information. A pleasant and polite firm to deal with - highly recommended.
Doug
Smile
Ross78
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Handtec - efficient and effective Reply with quote

I ordered a Garmin Forerunner 405CX from Handtec which was great and I was very happy with it for about a week, until I started using it for longer runs, or in the rain. In both situations either due to perspiration or rain respectively I found that the touch-sensitive bezel either froze completely or even went haywire, responding to non-existent 'phantom touches'.

I made a video recording of the 405CX misbehaving and completed a return to Handtec explaining the problem, and saying that I would like to buy a 310XT instead (the bulkier but far more robust and professional triathlon GPS which Garmin produce).

Handtec refunded my money immediately upon return of the 405CX and I am now the very pleased owner of a 310XT which is performing sterling service in tracking my run time and speed, providing me with an incentive to get my ass out running, and invaluable assistance in finding my way back when I get lost in the jungle round where I'm based!

Handtec were both efficient and helpful throughout, and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone, and will certainly be using them again in the future.

Ross

PS Feel free to email me to verify that I'm a real person, not someone put up to this by Handtec! ;-)
locksmith
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another posive for Handtech from me as well.
Not had to moan or return anything but over the years, bought 4 satnavs now from them, all delivered very quickly with no problems what so ever.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: