Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Interpreting the GTM tables
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Interpreting the GTM tables

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Traffic Message Channel (TMC)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
donut79
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Interpreting the GTM tables Reply with quote

Hello,

After driving around for a bit in the Southampton area I usually get traffic information for roads often not closer than about 45 miles away.

Traffic news on the radio is often full of road closures and delays but the Garmin 205WT stays quiet telling me about delays on the M25 or even further afield like the M1 and beyond.

I can't believe there is no traffic information to report closer than the M25!

I know I could fork out on a cable to connect the external aerial to the GTM 25 but it seems a bit pointless if there isn't any news to report in the first place!

I took a screen shot of the GTM tables, I wonder if anyone can help explain what it all means and to see if there is an explanation in the info as to why I get no local road info. Also what do the $ signs mean next to all the entries apart from 100.3 10/0?

Off the screen under the subscriptions bit it has:
Traffic Master (UK) 1001 7/7

Thanks

Chris

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Traffic Message Channel (TMC) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: