Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Drive-Smart Loader Issue
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Drive-Smart Loader Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sousa
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: drive smart database Reply with quote

hi i have i problem i download the data base for drive smart i save on computer the i open drive loader i set the com then i go to step 2 but appears 2 files i put on of them the problem every time i pass a fix camera the drive smart readys 2 database the one it was already there and yours and it keeps say i am going to fast on a 30 mph and i was doing less than 30mph i dont now wat is the problem can you please help i try send emails to you i no reply i go to forum but i do not now how to post i am not very good understading computers ,jose?
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What version of the Drive-Smart Loader program do you have?
sousa
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: drive smart database Reply with quote

Darren wrote:
What version of the Drive-Smart Loader program do you have?
i have drive-smart loader 1.5.0 from drive-smart website and i download your database ,save on computer then i extract the zip then i open the drive-smart loader i set the com then i go to step 2 open the file and it appears two files one says pocketgps uk masters and mobile and the other file says pocketgps uksc i one of this files then i go step 3 and saves into drive smart and says ok .i then turn of swicth then turn the power back on drive-smart i press the mode but to check database and it ready two,the was already there from drive-samrt and on the right it ready your database ,the problem every time i pass i fix camera it readys the database from drivesamrt and just after readys yours and keeps say i go to fast on 30mph and i was doing less and only does this on your data i dont no wat to do ? jose.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need the Private Loader version. If you read this post you can ask another member to send it you?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Hardware based GPS SCD Systems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: