Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - 730T downloads
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

730T downloads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
docam
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: 730T downloads Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me if I can download the pocketgps camera data base on to my 730T, as I'm not sure from the info page (it mentions '700' and I don't know if that means all 700 series, or just the 700 model if there is such a thing)?
Also, my now two month old machine failed to accept the free updated map when I first linked it up to my pc, and the free-upgrade option has disappeared off my tomtom home screen. How do I ask tomtom to reset this as I can't find any 'contact us' info on their web-sight- or is that a deliberate policy and I now have to buy a new map?
Apologies if this is all v stupid, but I'm struggling to keep up with all the new digital gadgets that are available now and I'm feeling increasingly like a grumpy old man!
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum, firstly the PGPSW Speed Camera database will work fine on your device - it works with all TomTom product, follow the instructions and if you are unsure or get stuck please feel free to ask and someone will offer advice.

As for contacting TomTom the UK support number is 0845 161 0009 - Mike
docam
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very kind of you- this is the first time I've blogged like this and to get the response so quickly out of the ether is like witch-craft!
I shall sign up to the downloads immediately
Anita
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think people often have difficulty with the "x" in the "Version or Model" column. Where it says "GO x30 series" the "x" means "any number, i.e. the 530, 730 and 930.

Docam, the written instructions for your 730T are here, and you can access a video guide here
Samsung Galaxy S21

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: