Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Guestbook
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Guestbook
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shockabuku
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Guestbook Reply with quote

Found your site a month ago. Now I have an iPAQ 5450, Emtac GPS, TomTom Navigator, plus all the accessories...and I'm confident that it's all best in class...thanks to YOUR site! I've gone from zero to GPS nerd in just a few weeks. Thanks!
rolly
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Guestbook Reply with quote

I am relatively new to this website. One thing for sure, I learned a lot by just reading the answers on peoples problems and suggestions.

Great site, keep up the good work.

Rolly

Dangerous
Occasional Visitor

Gobsmacked at the info on this amazing site. Thanks!
theslaker1234
Occasional Visitor

The site, it rocks!
neil1155
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I just want to say how good this site is and how much good information i have got from it.so thanks and keep up the good work.

neil.
gracar
Regular Visitor

I decided to become a mobile GPS user back in the Summer and I found this site invaluable while I was making my product choice. Since becoming a user it's been more than helpful having a group of people who offer such sound advice in times of difficulty. I particularly like the fact that even the questions that are "obvious" to the experienced user are answered in a sensible manner. Thanks a lot.
Talkingbollox
Frequent Visitor

A fantastic site of considerable resource and reference. I pay a visit to pocketgpsworld.com at least once daily to catch up on the forums. A must see site for PPC/GPS owners.

Keep up the good work.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

Over the past 6 months we've had a lot of wonderful emails sent to us saying how well you like Pocket GPS and the forums. We're going to be including some of these quotes in future articles.

If you like what we're doing and would like to post a comment about how you like the website and what we're doing, please post a comment in this forum.

We'll get this forum started by posting several messages we've received from readers of the website...

"you guys are top of the top GPS info site in europe!"

xantony

"Thanks guys for bringing us a great website!"

kayman

"just to say that I think you and the guys do a great job. You are obvious candidates for merchandising the stuff via the web. If I was a manufacturer I'd be keen to talk. Good luck and if you need a reference you've got one!"

Malcolm

"I'm new to your site and am really impressed. It's great!"

regrak

"Thanks very much. great website and forum"

Tom Symonds

"By the way thanks for a really great site"

George Pickles

"First of all let me say what a great site you have here."

Noggin

"Thanks for the site, Fantastic job!"

Rod Romo

"Great idea for a website hope things go well for you."

Mark Duncombe

"Myself and the other guys I know who use GPS are all avid fans of the site."

gtech

"By the way your site is extremely useful and I wish I had seen it before I had obtained my own GPS system; it might have saved me weeks of research!"

Noor Ahmed

"Firstly may I congratulate you on a fantastic web-site. Whilst the web may be overwhelmed by sites that are at best misguided and at worst uninformative, Pocket GPS is well constructed, easily navigated and has a wealth of accurate and trusted content. Well done."

Mike Warriner

"What a great site I have passed you on to several of my friends."

Barry Andrew

"I am a Microsoft MVP/Mobile Devices (Most Valuable Professional) and I am very active on the Italian newsgroup microsoft.public.it.pocketpc I follow your site from day 1 and I don't miss a chance to recommend it to the users of the Italian newsgroups. You (and your team) rock! You are making a great work and providing a great service to the community. Thank you!"

Giorgio Cifani (Mobile Devices MVP)

"May I say how much I enjoy your site."

Golfer

"Thanks for that, Dave. you are doing a great job with this site - I really appreciate it"

Chris H

Thanks to everyone who has posted us messages and emails, the above is just a very small selection of what we have received. If you like what we do, please post a message in this forum letting others know how much you appreciate this community and how we've helped you in the past.
Revvin_Kevin
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

Congratulations on a great site. It has been enormously helpful in helping me decide the best system to fit my needs.

Thumbs Up

As an aside, I run a program called ZoneAlarm (basically a firewall) which blocks the post, profile, etc pages when running. Anyone familiar with this program who can help me set it up to allow these pages so I don't have to disable it each time I visit this site?

Cheers!

Kevin.
Darren
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends which version of ZoneAlarm you are running but firstly you should set ZoneAlarm's privacy settings to 'allow all cookies' and reboot the PC to see if this resolves the issue.
Revvin_Kevin
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Darren,

It's ZoneAlarm Pro (v4.xxxx). I've enabled the Privacy advisor so I can now see why it's blocking parts of this site and set it accordingly.

Anyway it seems to have done the trick.

Kevin.
tsunami6RR
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi pocketGPS team,

I must say this site is absolutely fabulous. I have been a GPS user for the last 3 years and never even knew about this site until recently when I was researching for a CF GPS for my PDA.

Dave's review on the SysOn prompted me to purchase the GPS CF Plus. Since using it for the last 3 days, the unit has lived up to every comments and praise in Dave's review. I will be battle-testing this CF GPS with my PDA for the next month and will update your site with my findings and experiences.

thanks again for a great site and Dave's recommendation on the SysOn GPS CF Plus unit for my PDA.

cheers...Edward...
toytown
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,
Only bought the kit last week and found the site the day it arrived, god am i glad you were there.

I'd like to thank Darren for all the help and advice trying to get our kit up and running, the replies were a lot of help and in some cases immediate, dont you ever rest.

I'd like to thank you for an excellent site and good luck for the future, i'm gonna need you Thumbs Up

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: