Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Garmin Sponsor the T3 Gadget awards
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Garmin Sponsor the T3 Gadget awards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Garmin Sponsor the T3 Gadget awards Reply with quote

This year’s T3 Awards have been rebranded as the Garmin T3 Awards for 2008 and they're bigger and better than ever. The ‘Oscars for Gadgets’ will provoke some discussions across the country as the Awards give you the chance to speak up and vote for the hottest technology of 2008.

There are loads of voting categories - from the Best Gadget Award to the greenest eco-gadget of the year - and if you register your votes for your favourites (i.e Garmin) we have a great opportunity of claiming the top prizes in the categories we feature in – Gadget of the Year & Commuter Gadget of the Year.

Also, don’t forget to suggest any other Garmin products that aren’t featured in the listings as award winners – i.e. Forerunner 405 and nüvi 860

Simply click here and vote, plus don’t forget to refer as many of your contacts, friends and relatives.
MikeB
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin Sponsor the T3 Gadget awards Reply with quote

MikeB wrote:

Also, don’t forget to suggest any other Garmin products that aren’t featured in the listings as award winners – i.e. Forerunner 405 and nüvi 860

Of course you could add "The PocketGPSWorld.com speed camera database" in the gadget you cant live without section... I did!!!
Pocketgps
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Garmin Sponsor the T3 Gadget awards Reply with quote

MikeB wrote:
Of course you could add "The PocketGPSWorld.com speed camera database" in the gadget you cant live without section... I did!!!

I have Laughing
jonandmarkuk
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gadget awards sponsored by a Gadget maker... tut..tut... Looks like a T3 sellout to Garmin.

Magazines and awards are supposed to be independent. Rolling Eyes
mrsmith76
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
jonandmarkuk
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 am Post subject:
Gadget awards sponsored by a Gadget maker... tut..tut... Looks like a T3 sellout to Garmin.

Completely agree!! Rolling Eyes

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: