Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Brixly - Fast, Reliable, Secure UK Web Hosting
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Selling Navigator 5
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling Navigator 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sven1
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Selling Navigator 5 Reply with quote

I have just got myself a 920T and its time for the IPAQ, Navigator for PPC 3 and and TT5 Europe upgrade pack to go. It seems looking around ebay that I might do better if I sell them seperately. Am I likely to land the new owner of TT5 in trouble with activation? TT5 has only ever been on the IPAQ and I think my last activation was about 3 months ago.

I have removed TT from the IPAQ by formatting the SD card and doing a hard reset.

TIA

Jon
hope68
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

regarding selling TT3 separately: its worthless as the buyer wont get a new activation-code as you used this version for the cheap upgrade to TT5.

regarding TT5: If you only had one activation so far, the buyer won't have a problem to get a new activation code. If you activated it more then once and the last activation was inbetween the last half year, then the buyer only get a new code via TT (and he has to present some invoices and what I knew is that they often dont accept ebay-invoices) or he waits till the 6 month are over and then he get an code via ttcode.com

cu Peter

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: