Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Comet - Bad Experience
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Comet - Bad Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graeme2812
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Comet - Bad Experience Reply with quote

Bought (or certainly tried) a go 730T from comet along with another item online. I'll keep this as brief as possible.

The online order failed (their system crashed they admitted) and so was ordered over th telephone the following day.
Several days later I was emailed to say part of order (the 730) was out of stock so I telephoned them to have the order cancelled, which was supposedly done. This was despited being assured it would not be out of stock.

3 or 4 days later I received a second telephone call to inform me that the 730 was out of stock and I was to call them back to make alternative arrangements or request a refund despite already doing this, which I did for a second time.

Another 3 days later the COMPLETE order was delivered, by which time I had made alternative arrangements.

I phoned to ask for it to be collected several days later, and was informed a refund would issued for the now third time on the cancelled order.

2 days later someone calls AGAIN to inform me the 730 is out of stock and I was to call to make alternative arrangements or request a refund.

I called back after the most recent phonecall to be told that someone would collect the order on Sunday, and the following day (not the Sunday) someone from the original courier arrives to collect the order. I also requested that the order be refunded for the now forth time (still they have no record of this!)

The item was eventually collected and a refund had been given......for the incorrect amount. Rolling Eyes

Of course this is just my experience with this company, however the courier did say that in his experience comet were "one of the worst" for making mistakes like this.
United Kingdom & ROI v945.6174
gardenshed
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought mine in store, only because my daughter had a fill job ther and got discounts, crappy little greasy monkey of a manager made her life hell, so I went in and had a fatherly word in his shell like Wink and offered her resignation Laughing Laughing would'nt shop there again

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: