Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Add in For TomTom 6
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Add in For TomTom 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Underdog
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add in For TomTom 6 Reply with quote

Having used TomTom 5 on my Sony Ericsson P910i for the last few years, I had and add in program called 'Contacts Navigation' which, when started, listed all the contacts in my address book on the phone, then started TomTom with the address already in the 'navigate too'
I have just up-graded to the HTC TyTN II running Windows Mobile 6 (Gulp!!). Does anyone know of a program which will do the same but run in Windows Mobile 6 please, or am I going to have to add all the golf courses in the Southeast area of the UK to my favourites folder?
This is my 1st post and I'm sorry if I missed this in the FAQs, I did look but I could not see it.....
Many thanks for any help offered to a newbee......

Underdog
mikealder
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Create a custom POI file on the device as this can hold thousands of entries, the Favs folder is limitted to around 48 IIRC, you can store phone numbers as well for each POI within the custom category which might be of use as you are using this on a phone.
I would forget using the nav to address book, it has never worked fully and is very dependent upon how you actually enter the information in the address book - its much easier using custom POI to be honest - Mike
topbanana4
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: tytn 2 Reply with quote

i have a tytn 2 ,if you put all your contacts in outlook express with there address these will be transferd to your mobile device ,even golf courses but to have to put address etc in the contacts list .when you open tomtom go to navigate to and the contacts are there .hope this helps

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: