Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Dconnex.com
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Dconnex.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilko
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Dconnex.com Reply with quote

Bought my Holux GM270 CF on ebay for £57+shipping of about £8ish

It came within 4 working days from http://www.dconnex.com/ in Singapore

Having looked on the site, among other things, they sell the Holux CF one for £64 and the Holux GM230 bluetooth one for £116

Thumbs Up
Paddlegod
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Holux GR-230 Reply with quote

I ordered the BT GPS from them via Ebay on 7th January. I was told that it was put in the post on the 9th, but it still hasn't arrived (21st). Otherwise, they've been quick to respond to emails.
Colinip
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also bought a holux 270 cf from ebay.i think is the same guy. the order was placed 9th as well. But still didn;t arrive. a bit worry. Sad
iancjc
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sounds familiar - I think this is the same guy I ordered a holux 270 from via ebay on 11th Jan - no goods as yet but have had an email that they have lost a shipment and will resend the goods (not a holux but a globalsat cf which I've agreed to).

Pretty much undecided at the moment - only paid £38 plus shipping but the delay will make me think twice before I order from far east again.

Colinip - did you receive anything?
Colinip
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same case as u. he tell me my post is lost as well and he ask me to have the globalsat cf. But i have reject it and have a refund. i think he has run out the holux. as i can;t see he sell the holux cf for long time.
and finally i bought a fortuna clip on from another ebay seller. and recieved the item once i paid. this is really a very great item. i in love with it.
thanks
iancjc
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my order today - they did exactly as promised so I'm pretty happy - the globalsat card is very good (from opening the box and putting it in my ipaq I had a fix in less than 5 minutes - 7 minutes later it was showing 10 sats).

the of it is that I got a haicom cf and bt slipper whilst I was waiting for it to arrive so I now have a complete 2nd system as a spare!

Overall I recommend these guys - slow delivery but honest and VERY good value - also only copped £3 in customs charges plus £4 to postoffice to collect it - not a bad return for them)

Ian

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: