Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - PDAMods - VERY BAD SERVICE!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

PDAMods - VERY BAD SERVICE!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astrobhoy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am    Post subject: PDAMods - VERY BAD SERVICE!!! Reply with quote

Bought a Tom Tom Go 910 from them; supposed to be brand new. Was delivered last week and upon opening the parcel i noticed that the box was rather bashed looking. Opened up the box and had a closer look at the tom tom unit itself and it was a used/scratched unit!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Can't believe they would try to send me a used/refurbished unit! Called them up and no apology, just a "yeah, send it back FREEPOST" but i'm going to have to pay as you can't send parcels like that back FREEPOST.

Will be fighiutn to get my money back here.

Ver, Very Poor.
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: PDAMods - VERY BAD SERVICE!!! Reply with quote

astrobhoy wrote:

Can't believe they would try to send me a used/refurbished unit! Called them up and no apology, just a "yeah, send it back FREEPOST" but i'm going to have to pay as you can't send parcels like that back FREEPOST.

yes, you can. it's not actually 'free post' it just means that they get the bill, not you

MaFt
astrobhoy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: PDAMods - VERY BAD SERVICE!!! Reply with quote

MaFt wrote:
astrobhoy wrote:

yes, you can. it's not actually 'free post' it just means that they get the bill, not you

MaFt

Well, I asked the post office that, and they said that you used to be able to get a service (cash on delivery) but that it is no longer available.

Am paying for it so better get it back! Evil or Very Mad
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... i sent a parcel back the other week with a freepost address with no problems...

they need a code though, eg FREEPOST GARMIN, or FREEPOST ABC12345

MaFt

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: