Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - CoPilot Live instructions
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

CoPilot Live instructions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: CoPilot Live instructions Reply with quote

Perhaps I'm missing a trick, but the POI instructions for the syncing of CoPilot Live aren't working. Specifically:

"That's it, well not quite! You now need to copy this install to the Pocket PC. Open Active Sync and click the EXPLORE button. Browse your Pocket PC Storage Card and in the root directory should a COPILOT LIVE directory and also a 2577 directory (if on your original install you selected the QUICKSTART option). Delete both of these directories! Now copy both directories from your C:\ to your Pocket PC Storage Card. Once complete, wait a couple of minutes for the copy to finish, and then you can safely undock your Pocket PC.

Does it really mean to delete both the 2577 and CoPilot Live directories? I did this, then transferred the new directories from C:\, but CoPilot of course wouldn't run on the PocketPC as it could find the exectuable!

I installed CoPilot to my Storage Card, not just the data but the program itself. Am I missing something here?

Will[/i]
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like you have re-generated the maps and created the quickstart option. If you had, it would create the CoPilot executable for you in the CoPilot Live directory.

If you believe you have then you should have a 2577 directory on the root of your Pocket PC now with a date stamp of the day you created it. If this shows the new date, then go into this in File Explorer and double tap the PocketCoPilot.arm2002.CAB file and this will reinstall.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Points Of Interest (POIs) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: