Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TTN6 & Motorbike - BT Headset Voice Commands
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TTN6 & Motorbike - BT Headset Voice Commands

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grantwils
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: TTN6 & Motorbike - BT Headset Voice Commands Reply with quote

Hi Folks

I'm using an SPV M2000 and have just bought TTN6 software. I plan on using this on my motorbike and in the car but obviously need to be able to get voice commands via a bluetooth headset.

I will be using a Scala Rider BT helmet kit but can also use a hard wired intercom system which has a standard Aux In socket. I'd prefer to use it with the scala rider headset though.

I'm pretty technically minded but haven't installed anything for editing the registry on my M2000 - is it installed as standard or do I have to download something edit the registry and get it all via bluetooth.

I've also had problem with my set up taking a long time to respond and even complete crashes - any tips on preventing this?

Any help much appreciated.

GW
GarySN
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: TTN6 & Motorbike - BT Headset Voice Commands Reply with quote

grantwils wrote:
I'd prefer to use it with the scala rider headset though.

You need a piece of software that will pipe the sound to the headset, which is not a standard function of the phone. Take a look at http://www.teksoftbluemusic.com/. The FAQ section explains why you need it, and you can buy it for $10 (about a fiver).

My only thought on your crashing problem is that you may only have limited storage available for running the TomTom application. Try clearing out Explorer's cache, which freed up about 20Mb for me.

Gary.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: