Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Announcement: iTrek Z1 Solar Bluetooth Data Logger GPS
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Announcement: iTrek Z1 Solar Bluetooth Data Logger GPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Announcement: iTrek Z1 Solar Bluetooth Data Logger GPS Reply with quote

You have heard the term "swiss army knife" - the phrase "Eierlegende Wollmilchsau" is the german equivalent. You may also remember our review of the Transystem 757 Solar BT GPS receiver.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=830

Semsons have alerted us that a new version of that impressive receiver is about to become available.

http://www.semsons.com/iz1blgpsrewa.html

Pre-Order: Order i.Trek Z1 now and save $20. The price will resume to $109.99 after 2-28. The expected shipping date is 2-20.

Free vent mount can be upgraded to powered mount via drop down list

Product Description:
i.Trek Z1 Solar Bluetooth Data Logger is the Swiss Army Knife of GPS combining all the latest technology into a compact unit. With 8MB on-board memory, it can record 50,000 way points according to time, distance, and speed. The recorded data can be managed by user friendly software and display the track on Google Earth for viewing and analysis. The dual power (solar cell + battery) can provide more than 100 hours in full operation or permanently ready in standby mode. This data logger is small and robust, ideal for applications such as navigation, road tracking, mountain climbing or fleet management.

Features

32 Ch. MTK Chipset - i.Trek Z1 is equipped with the new 32 channel MTK chipset which offers ultra high sensitivity at -158dBm (tracking) and low power consumption.

Data Logger - i.Trek Z1 can record up to 50,000 way points with built-in 8MB memory. The recorded track can be uploaded to Google Earth with bundled utility for viewing and analysis.

Dual Power (Solar Cell + Battery) - With the combination of Solar cell and high capacity Li-Ion battrey, i.Trek Z1 can achieve 100 hours in full opeartion or permanently ready in stand by mode.

Auto On/Off - When you use i.Trek Z1 for the first time, just power up and place the receiver under the windshield in car. Anytime when a paired PDA or laptop computer with Bluetooth connectivity is onboard, i.Trek Z1 will wake up on Bluetooth for your navigating usage. When Bluetooth signal is not present, i.Trek Z1 will go into sleeping mode automatically (Slow blinking blue LED).

WAAS Enabled - i.Trek Z1 has an exceptional accuracy of WAAS which makes it ideal for detailed turn-by-turn navigation.

Bluetooth - i.Trek Z1 takes advantage of the Bluetooth wireless technology to offer hassle free installation on a Bluetooth enabled PDA, laptop and smart phone.

USB - i.Trek Z1 has on-board USB for using GPS in real-time through USB connection. The USB interface can also be used for data download.

Another bonus: As with any iTrek GPS product, Semsons will also include a license key of GPSGate upon request.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> News And Latest Information All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: