Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - grps receiver tracking from Ipaq
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

grps receiver tracking from Ipaq

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Vehicle Locators & Person or Pet Tracking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turgel
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: grps receiver tracking from Ipaq Reply with quote

i was wondering , do you know of any software that would allow me to track a gps mouse that would be placed inside my car, from my ipaq that has a navman 3450. I know there are plenty of companies that do vehicle tracking, but i was wondering if there was anyway i could do they same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
lbendlin
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CoPilot Live does have it already, and others like Destinator will soon follw. And yes, it requires an Internet connection of some sorts, GSM or GPRS, to make sense.

Report Map Errors here:
TomTom/TeleAtlas NAVTEQ
squarebanana
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Remote Vehicle Location Reply with quote

I use an xda with tt 2.24, i know of a company that uses tom tom as taxi software or rather they use the gps engine of tomtom to work with taxi software, they configure the xda's to transfer the nmea data back to the office pc's using the terminal services client in pocketpc how they do this is beyond me!

although i wouldnt mind knowing Laughing Out Loud!

as ive tried to get my xda talking to my home pc but to no avail

Also is there anyone on here that uses tom tom sdk developers edition as i have some ideas for add ons that could come in useful

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Vehicle Locators & Person or Pet Tracking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: