Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Photoblocker is it legal?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Photoblocker is it legal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muniuni
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting debate/bout.

On one side of the discussion we have Telesmaticman. Big puncher, thrown his weight around in the past, bit of a bruiser, fought a few battles in the past so thinks same tactics will work here. Too punch drunk to be interested in studying actual form pre bout and just wades in. Product is an obvious rip off. No need to look at any detail to see that.
On the other side throwing punches equally fast is Naomi. Studied the form, read the web sites, done extra bits of good theoretical research. Thinks about the argument and expresses it well, yet accepts that although the product, according to pretty reliable sources works, she is not, quite sensibly, prepared to claim it will be 100% effective. Scientific fighter, winning on points, looks better in the shorts. Hits a man when he is down.
Then we have Skippy the ref, doesn't seem to fully understand the rules, weighs in a little on Telesmaticmans side but ruins his judgements by using wild terms like pseudoscience, that he heard on the radio a few days ago, and snakeoil, that he got from a John Wayne movie. Is less than complimentary about some major news agencies watching the bout from the press box.

But over and above all this we suddenly hear the end of round bell, and all three go and sit on the same stool in the same corner, and we notice all have the same colour shorts. All have agreed before the bout, that they will not use nor recommend the product.

Bout over guys? I don't think I ever heard such a heavy argument before, when all involved agreed completely with each other. Smile

Muniuni
Skippy
Pocket GPS Verifier
Pocket GPS Verifier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

muniuni wrote:
Bout over guys? I don't think I ever heard such a heavy argument before, when all involved agreed completely with each other. Smile

Laughing Nice summary.

Yes, we might all agree but we aren't going to let that get in the way of a good argument. Wink

Welcome to the forum!
Naomi
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

muniuni wrote:
Interesting debate/bout.

Muniuni

I enjoyed that Muniuni. I briefly thought I had escaped being a Mickey take target until the last sentence in the paragraph. Laughing

And as Skippy said, 'twas a good argument. Bring on the next one.

Nao

Nao

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Beginners GPS Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: