Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - a tip for you nokia n80 users
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

a tip for you nokia n80 users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snooper815
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: a tip for you nokia n80 users Reply with quote

heres a tip if u want to connect ur n80 to ur tomtom hands free unit...
as u know u can connect ur n80 to ur tomtom but the phone hasnt got the feature available to upload ur contacts so heres a way around it... put ur sim card in another phone something like a w800i, pair it up to ur tomtom & upload ur contacts.. the next time u connect ur n80 to ur tomtom u can use it as normal

heres another tip, many people seem to have trouble with people not being able to hear u talking during a phone call ( you can hear them but they cant hear you ) i got around this problem with my tomtom 700 by buying an external mic off ebay for about £8

hope this helps

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: