Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - GPS Assist prob with RegisterPOOM error
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

GPS Assist prob with RegisterPOOM error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spenny_B
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: GPS Assist prob with RegisterPOOM error Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new to the Windows Mobile world, running PocketPC 2003 on an iPaq 2210, and have just starting getting an error message that's preventing me from synchronising my PDA with the PC.

I'm primarily using the PDA to run TomTom Navigator2 s/w (BlueTooth), but also using to sync my Lotus Notes (v5) environment, using EasySync Pro v4.2. Up until yesterday, this all worked fine. (ActiveSync 3.7.1 is also being used to sync files other than diary/addresses/to-do's,etc)

I then installed GPSAssist....Now, whenever the PDA is connected via the cradle to sync it (automatically), I get an error window on the PDA, "RegisterPOOM failed", which I think is related to Pocket Outlook.

I have the Embedded VBasic runtime plug-in installed, and, having read the numerous threads in this Forum, have tried removing the GPSAssist app, as well as re-installing EasySync Pro on the PDA...but still get the error. Any ideas?....please say I don't have to do a Hard Reset on the PDA!!...can't face all the reconfiguring Sad

Thanks in advance for any help...

Spencer.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: