Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Handnav-Excellent Service!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Handnav-Excellent Service!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clem
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Handnav-Excellent Service! Reply with quote

I don't often take the time to thank a retailer for outstanding service but Handnav have really impressed me with the way they dealt with my recent issue.

I bought a Brodit charger mount from them back in February. It stopped working about a week ago, so I emailed Handnav expecting a long protracted affair where we would have to send the faulty item back for repair/replacemenet, then wait for the return.

However, I was pleasantly surprised - they simply sent another charger out to me, no questions asked! This meant the missus, who uses the SatNav PDA daily, had very little loss of service.

Great work and thanks to Handnav!
zappy61
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Missing Posts Reply with quote

Can a moderator tell me where all the posts have dissappeared to from this topic?

There were severral the other day including 2 of mine about dissatisfaction with this retailer. I recieved a message telling me of a new post but when I went via the link I got the message the topic does not exist.

Funny the positive post remained??
PaulB2005
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Funny the positive post remained??

I understand why it appears the way it appears but the others posts where pulled because there is a rule that states that no-one with less than 10 postings can post in the Retailers to buy from or avoid. The OPs only have 1 or 2 posts under their belts. They quite old postings and your comments bumped them to the top and brought them to my attention.

Quote:
Retailers to buy from/avoid forum
• In response to the rising number of posts from new users in praise of or complaining about retailers we have decided to implement a new rule. Users with less than 10 posts are now forbidden from posting in the Retailers to buy from or avoid forum. This requirement is intended to improve the confidence in such posts. Any posters ignoring this requirement will have their posts deleted.

clem has 85 postings so the comment can stay for now. Feel free to add your own observations - however please be careful what you say. Some of the accusations made previously might themselves have caused the comments to be pulled.

edit - usernames mixed up....
zappy61
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok fair enough but I have 65 postings and I don't think my comments were unfair and only factual.
PaulB2005
Pocket GPS Moderator
Pocket GPS Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok fair enough but I have 65 postings

You might have 65 postings but the user who started the thread only had 2 postings. Therefore the whole thread was pulled. Nothing to do with how many you, or anyone else, had.

Quote:
and I don't think my comments were unfair and only factual.

You are right and i apologise. I confused your comments with those of another. You can repeat them here (or state them in a new thread) if you wish.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: