Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Disappearing Post
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Disappearing Post

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike2
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Disappearing Post Reply with quote

I recently posted some comments on the Royaltek RBT3000 review which appear to have disappeared completely. Anyone else have this problem?
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean these posts ? which hasn't been deleted.
http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3804&highlight=

We don't delete any messages or threads unless they are potentially liable. The last time we deleted a message was just under a year ago.
mike2
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Disappearing Post Reply with quote

My post was posted as a response to the review of the RBT3000 and included some of my experiences with this unit.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've checked through the forum database all I can say is the post hasn't been deleted, if it's not there it never ended up being posted to the forum database, or it was posted under a different name, or there may have been a glitch at the time.

There have been some very strong heated debates on the forums, and we haven't even deleted those. The only time we do sensor posts by removing them is if we have a request from a lawyer, or court, or if someone is posting against our policies (and to date we have only deleted messages relating to lawyer requests to take down posts. We did trim the database back in August but this was a one-off exercise to speed up the forums prior to migrating to the new website.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: