Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Map transfer to pocket pc
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Map transfer to pocket pc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickym
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Map transfer to pocket pc Reply with quote

Hi I have just purchased a copy of fugawi uk and found this a superb piece of software although when trying to transfer maps to the pocket pc it will only let me copy to main memory and not the pda storage card can anyone help ps I am using an spv m600
missing_user

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used it with a Garmin iQue.
You had to install to internal memory initially, BUT the facility was there to transfer the map to SD card from there!
So, many maps could be stored on the SD card but transferred individually, but only one in internal memory was used at a time!
hp1975
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mickym,

This seems to be a common problem with fugawi. The only workaround I have found is to navigate to the PC folder where the maps are stored once you have clicked 'export to PDA', think its in program files/common files/fugawi/pda export/maps or something lik ethat. Pick up your map there and copy it to the mem card using activesync, you need to have the correct folder structure on your card though, again soemthing like program files/fugawi/fugawilib/maps. Once you have copied it across your maps will appear for selection in the PDA version of fugawi. Its a brutal way of doing it but it works for me!

H

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: