Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - PNA 100 Series 5 Nav Software
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

PNA 100 Series 5 Nav Software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treasurer
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: PNA 100 Series 5 Nav Software Reply with quote

My PNA100 loses its sense of direction on certain motorways (M25 and M5 to date). As I join the M25 from the M3, the lady says "Bear onto the M25" and on passing the M4, she says "Bear onto the M25". Fortunately I know that it is "bear left" in the first case and "bear right" in the second case. As soon as I get to the planned exit, she comes up with "take the exit left in....yds" and direction data is restored. The same thing happens on the return trip. A similar thing happened when joining the M5 from the A30 near Exeter. It seems that as long as I stay on these motorways the voice instructions miss out the direction and only regain the direction at the exit point from the motorway. This happens in simulation mode as well. Medion technical support do not seem to be able to explain it and say that I should look out on their website for a software update. The problem only seems to arise with the Series 5 software. I have installed the software on my old Medion PDA and the same thing happens. Has anyone got any ideas?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Navigon Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: