Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Seidio mount + power probelms = no idea how to fix!!!!
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Seidio mount + power probelms = no idea how to fix!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimmy_jock
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Seidio mount + power probelms = no idea how to fix!!!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

Has anybody experienced problems with their Seidio mount not powering their PDA? When connected the green light glows and it is still able to power the GPS antenna however when the PDA is put into the slot it just doesn't charge.

Any ideas on what this can be?

Failing this is there anyway I can power my PDA & GPS receiver without going to the expense of buying another amplified mount?

Thanks
burdell1
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having almost the same problem. And Seidio customer service is not helping at all.....
seidioseidio
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: Charging problems? Reply with quote

burdell1 wrote:
I am having almost the same problem. And Seidio customer service is not helping at all.....

Gentlemen,

If you will both email me directly your email addresses and order model information, I will make sure that our tech support department get back to you quickly. If you need replacement chargers, and are within the warranty period, we will replace them for you. As soon as I hear from you, I will give the information to tech support and they will email you directly. Sorry for the delay in answering.

David Silver
Operations Manager
Seidio, INC.
davidsilver@seidio.com
burdell1
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They started helping me with my mount, but after he found out I bought it off ebay, I haven't heard back from them. It is very frustrating...
joeninety
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if theres power getting from the power cable to the cradle but the PDA isn't charging from the cradle then theres a hardware fault. as long as the PDA is charging from its own charger etc then the fault is with the seidio mount.

i wouldnt expect them to help you out of you've bought from ebay to be honest unless they were selling them there themselves.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: