Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Need an old Seidio vent clip/gooseneck
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Need an old Seidio vent clip/gooseneck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
esassaman
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Need an old Seidio vent clip/gooseneck Reply with quote

My old Seidio "multi-function charger" mount still works great but I've managed to destroy two gooseneck mount arms. Seidio does not manufacture these or have any available for sale any more.

Anyone have an old Seidio mount, either the gooseneck or vent clip they're not using any more, or where to buy these old parts? If not I'll need to figure out how to make a homemade mount of some sort... or just give up and buy a new mount solution altogether.

- Eric
MrT
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Seidio still did the gooseneck mount, about the only support they offer but again it breaks after a while....

The gooseneck with suction mount and suction cup that came with my Seidio unit are identical to the ones that come on the Halfords Mobile Phone Holder (Item Code 236612 Bar Code 000444 221876). Just slide the phone holder off and put the PDA mount on. Costs a lot less.
daveLDC
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Suction mount. Reply with quote

Mr T. I went to Halfords and took a look at their phone holder but it doesn't look as if the holder bit just slides-off. Looks like it is an all-in-one unit. Cost £14.99.
Dave.
SEIDIO 2500 Amplified mount.
daveLDC
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Gooseneck. Reply with quote

Smile
MrT
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the back of the holder where the gooseneck attaches, you should see four small rectangular holes around the stalk and the text open and close at opposite ends. The holder does look like one piece but it does separate.

daveLDC
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Gooseneck. Reply with quote

Thanks for that MR T. In the end I got one from T PDA because I wanted to get their power lead to charge-up the BT receiver direct from the mount so the £5 p & p wasn't too much to pay on top of the £4 they charged for the gooseneck.
Thanks again, nice photo.
:P

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> GPS Receivers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: