Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TT5.1 BUG
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TT5.1 BUG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: TT5.1 BUG Reply with quote

My bigest bug after upgrading to TT5.1 is TT tech support. I upgraded to TT5 having been tempted by the TT offer. Failed to check that TT5 was incompatible with my Jornada ( my fault) or check the software within 14 days ( I was on holiday) and TT Tech support told me it was my PDA that was causing the problem ( No Sat Stus and poor sensitivity). So I went out and bought a new HP HX7400 (which I could just about justify for the TT upgrade) and guess what for my £350 TT5 works just the same as it did on my Jornada and TT. I went back to TT who told me I needed to upgrade my TT (blackbox wired reciver) TT were also very happy very happy to offer me a a neww TT BT reciver to replace my TT black box reciver for just 75 Euro. This is my most expensive software upgrade ever ! My next up grade will be to another product altogether!

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: