Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TomTom 1 installation probs
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TomTom 1 installation probs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bells-0
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TomTom 1 installation probs Reply with quote

Hey peeps

Have finally got Navigator working through my road angel gps speed detector [thanks to u lot and a null modem!]

New prob has reared it's head though!

Whenever is sync my ipaq, the next time i go on, tomtom has dissapeared from my programs list and is nowhere to be found!!! [looked in menu options to find, not there]

I think the exe. file to start it is still on my ipaq, but a to find, and a pain in the ass when i should just be able to access from programs area.

Any idea why? am i installing it wrong??

I have an Ipaq 3630, and have put maps on a 128 cf jacket.

Cheers

Chris

glad i haven't sent off disc for new upgrade yet from what i'm reading!!
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TomTom 1 installation probs Reply with quote

Strangely enough I had someone saying that to me the other day (not Road Angel associated), but he synced his iPAQ via Bluetooth then sudden the TTN1 icon disappeared. Try running the EXE manually, it should be located within the \Program Files directory structure. If that works you can create a shortcut.

I seem to recall I did have this problem once, and it was when I tried to move the icon from the PROGRAMS folder to the START folder or vice versa.
Talkingbollox
Frequent Visitor

bells-0

I reinstalled Nav1 from backup last night (TTN2 doesn't work on my 3870), and I've notice that TTNav is in the program list, but it's not under Start/Programs......

You could always do what I do which is to assign a hardware button to fire it up.....

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: