Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Total PDA ’ IN STOCK’
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Total PDA ’ IN STOCK’
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Total PDA ’ IN STOCK’ Reply with quote

Hello,

My name is Steven and I work with TotalPDA.

Please be assured that we are just as miffed as you guys that we do not have the Tom Tom 2 stock in as yet. We have had promises of the delivery times and they have been changed, so please bear with us.

If anyone wishes to be called (that has not already placed an order) when the systems come into stock please mail me with contact numbers and I will call you as soon as they come in.

Please mail me smcmahon@totalpda.co.uk

markjoseph
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Total PDA ’ IN STOCK’ Reply with quote

They told me that stock was exected on Tuesday 8th April too. I've phoned them today, they now tell me that it hasn't been shipped from TomTom, due to a fault with the CDs.
johnmar
Regular Visitor

For the last two days, Total PDA have been advertising on their website for sale Tom Tom Navigator 2 , hardware/software bundle, software only and european maps. All items are marked as being IN STOCK.

On telephoning to enquire, I was told that the items were nearly IN STOCK and that Total PDA were a major distributor for Tom Tom. They would probably have stock by the end of the week. After being pushed they did admit that they were being misleading!!!!!!, but I could pre-order if I wished.

John
harrinp1
Occasional Visitor

I chased them up about my TTN2 order today and its now slipped for the 3rd time. They are now expecting stock on Tuesday.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: