Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - TOM TOM upgrade
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

TOM TOM upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ujjwal
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TOM TOM upgrade Reply with quote

I was just wondering if anyone else has actually managed to upgrade there TOMTOM navigator software to version 2 using the free upgrade for users who bought after the 1st March. Ive sent of everything by recorded delivery and know it has arrived but cant seem to get a decent reply from tom tom.

It doesnt end there I had to do a hard reset of my ppc and know im left with no software and no install CD to use since i sent it back.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: TOM TOM upgrade Reply with quote

Unfortunately from several posts here, it seems like TomTom are now out of stock on the CD front, looks like there was more of a request than anticipated, or not all stock came in on time.
Aidi
Regular Visitor

I called them today, and was told that there was at least a 2 week backlog on despatching TTN2. Guess its a game of patience unitl it arrives.

Cyas

Aidi
wjrs5
Occasional Visitor

I'm still waiting for my upgrade code for TTN2. My CD etc. was sent, registered post, on March 27th. Since then nothing! Is anyone else in this position? Emails to them just get an automated response.
Buffy Beagle
Regular Visitor

Our free upgrade came within about 10 days . . . like you, it was sent registered post. Do you have copies of the bumph you sent with the CD? If so, perhaps to send it to them again explaining your situation. Buff :0)
wjrs5
Occasional Visitor

My upgrade is not the free one but the 40euro one. I wonder if this makes a difference.!
ujjwal
Occasional Visitor

i sent all the details by recorded post as well, ive sent them two emails and i got the automated response. Gona try and call hem today see what happens.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Retailers to buy from or avoid All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: