Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark Antivirus
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Cheapest place to buy?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheapest place to buy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mshah
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Cheapest place to buy? Reply with quote

After reading the comments about the v2.01 upgrade, I am finally happy to purchase TT Nav2. I will buy the software only package and by the Emtact BT GPS receiver separately. Cheapest place I can find is on http://www.globalpositioningsystems.co.uk where I can buy both for £289.34 and there is no delivery charge for this. Has anyone seen this combination of software & hardware any cheaper?

Also, I will be after a car adapter for the ipaq? Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good one but which is also not too expensive?

What about a car adapter for the Emtac BT GPS? It can run for quite a while on battery which is probably enough for my needs but are there any car cables for this?

And the last thing I would require is a vehicle mount. I am not too keen on suction mounts or any permanent fixings. The vent mount sounds pretty good but I have a Vauxhall Corsa (The new shape) and I am not sure if the normal vent mounts would fit that. Does anyone have one of these Corsa's who could point me in the right direction?

Thanks for the help in advance
Buffy Beagle
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Cheapest place to buy? Reply with quote

If you buy the Socket Bluetooth GPS you get the Emtac unit with a double car charger that will charge the GPS receiver and the iPaq simultaneously. (See the discussion in the thread called "Charging the Emtac" within the Emtac/Socket/Transplant Bluetooth GPS section of the Forum.)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: