Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Cancellation of order
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Cancellation of order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NigelJ
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Cancellation of order Reply with quote

It may be of interest that my order for the full package of TTN2 which I placed on the 31st March and which I was advised by TT that I would have receive within 'four working days' but it has not arrived as yet (but has been charged to my credit card which in itself in contrary to the guidelines laid down by Visa) and in view of all the problems which are being encountered by those who are using it on the 39xx series PPc's I have e-mailed TT requesting that the order is cancelled and my card reimbursed.

I will consider the program again when the all the major faults have been re-programmed and though testing has been carried out by somebody other than me. ( When I looked in the Mirror last I am NOT a Guinea Pig!)

I will let you know if you are interested as to the result.

Nigel

NigelJ
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Cancellation of order Reply with quote

Added to the above is a note on the TT site that the full package is now not available from them (ie maps+ hardware + program). Whye did they tell me then that it would be with me in the four days? I'm glad I cancelled now.
NigelJ
Regular Visitor

No e-mail confirming cancellation so I rang them. Later I have an e-mail confirming that the order is cancelled and my card refunded with the purchase price. All very amicable and easily done. Note they could not give any indication when the 'four day' delivery would have been made as they are now 'out of stock'!

Nigel
NigelJ
Regular Visitor

A final note TT were quick in refunding my payment - arrived as a repayment on my Credit Card today.

Nigel
timc
Occasional Visitor

I had a similar problem with my order. I ordered TTN2 on 1st April (wed). I received an email stating that my order had shipped on the Monday. I rang Tom Tom to verify that my order had shipped, They said that it had, so I asked for the DHL tracking number. They couldn't find it but would email me by close of play. Next day, no email, so I rang again, they still couldn't locate my tracking number. It transpires that the warehouse accidently sent emails to everyone says items had shipped when they hadn't. Also something about if you ordered 1 item they had shipped, but if you ordered more than 1 item then they hadn't.

I then rang again to enquire about the change in the mail order site, as referred to earlier in the thread. Tom Tom new nothing about this but would check. Tom Tom repelied a few hours later. The product had been withdrawn from the mail-order site, as stock had run out. Stock should be back from 18th April.

As a result I cancelled my order and rang Totalpda & hope to recieve soon.

Tim

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> TomTom Software-Only Products All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: