Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Guestbook
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Guestbook
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NTrindade
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Guestbook Reply with quote

What else to say, great site, keep on the great work...
russgunn
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Guestbook Reply with quote

With all the experience and knowledge of forums I've gathered over the years this has to be the most informative and friendly I've ever come across. I mean that sincerely. I've been a member of around 20 different forums over the past 5-6 years and this one is by far the best. The reviews of equipment have been especially useful for me in choosing what stuff to buy.

Thanks everyone for helping me get started in the world of GPS and keep up the great work.
Cipher
Occasional Visitor

Two months ago I knew nothing about GPS. Now I feel like an expert thanks to Pocket GPS!

It is the definitive website for GPS information on the net and I am most grateful for your efforts in establisling and maintain it.

I have continuously recommended people view the site.
longwori
Regular Visitor

An invaluable wealth of information and helpful readership. Without this site I would never have got Sat Nav - my favourite gadget!

Thanks to all the staff of Pocket GPS for the hard work that they put into keeping this site going, up to date and for the valuable advice that I have received.

tedkay
Regular Visitor

Absolutely Brilliant. Without doubt the best website of its' kind anywhere. If there had been more like this in general computer use years ago I'd have less grey hair!

Your information seems to be limitless and your response to queries and comments immediate. Do you guys ever sleep?

Thanks for a wonderful resource. Please don't get too rich and sell out to a conglomerate!

Ted Kay
catken96
Occasional Visitor

To bridge the gap between The Beginner, The Enthusiast, and The Expert is not easy, but you manage it very well. Simple advice,up-to-date news, and peeks into the mysteries of GPS, AND a Selfhelp Forum. Not bad is it? So Well Done POCKETGPS and Thanks.

PS.Other sites note:- Whatever your interest/subject, this is the way it should be done.

Tom.
Dave
Frequent Visitor

Thanks to everyone who's contributed here! We do try our best at what we do, and hopefully the best is getting better by the day!
exiles
Occasional Visitor

Without doubt this site is one of the most informative, useful and easy to use on the whole WWW. I have asked for help on a number of subjects and have received very prompt (like within half an hour sometimes) and very very useful information. Just wish I had used it before I bought my GPS from the supplier (who shall not be named for legal reasons), if I had I would have known to go elsewhere.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Mark!
Nigel Lloyd
Occasional Visitor

I'd like to add to the plaudits: not only is it a wonderful site for anyone wanting to learn about the practicalities of GPS, but it's also a really good model of how to construct and run a website (on any topic): by far the best that I know. Congratulations.

Nigel
Eagle
Occasional Visitor

This is obviously a very popular site, and rightly so. It's great to see so many people willing to help others in such a friendly forum. I find myself picking up all sorts of tips.

And thanks for letting us air our grievences occasionally, but mostly thanks to the Pockey GPS staff for maintaining the site so well.
stuart
Frequent Visitor

Thanks to Colin S from Wool, I'm now checking out this Forum daily. Colin showed me the Co-Pilot/ipaq set up he has in his Renault which worked very well. A very informative site. I am now waiting for Co-Pilot V4 to appear before I make a purchase. I am after full Euro routing as an added requirementso that I can leave my laptop with MapPoint at home.

.- .-.

Thanx

StuartR     
zappy61
Regular Visitor

I just think this site is brilliant! It helped me enormously in chossing a PDA and system, setting up and trouble shooting.

You are the DB's
Jtonline
Occasional Visitor

The site is easy to navigate (no pun intended) and the content is both easy to read and relevant. The articles assisted me in choosing my GPS hardware and software.

I have been a Pocket PC user for a few days now and have already downloaded The Pocket GPS Safety Camera Database to use with CheckPOInt and will keep an eye out for future releases.

I've picked up some useful info from the Forums and hopefully will be able to help others from time to time as my experience of GPS navigation increases.

Thanks to all those involved in running pocketgpsworld.com

http://www.jtonline.info
http://twitter.com/jtonlineinfo
http://www.pinterest.com/jtonlineinfo
Aidi
Regular Visitor

I have only been coming here for a couple of days, and so far it has turned out to be an amazing resource.

Getting the best "bang for your bucks" is what its all about these days, and can quite happily say with what i have read and learnt i have equipped myself with a good in car pda/gps.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed

Aidan
Buffy Beagle
Regular Visitor

Hugh and I could just hit the 'quote' button and post Shockabuku's message again as really the message I want to send to this forum is almost identical, except we got the iPAQ 3970. I could almost use the word 'nerd' too, in that we find ourselves showing our new equipment to absolutely anyone that is interested, but if 'nerd' implies confidence in our new found knowledge, then perhaps I had better decline to apply it to ourselves! I have learned so much from you all that I have actually been consulted by a fellow internet 'friend' on a motorhome forum! I had to explain that I had imparted just about ALL my knowledge in the very first email, but actually I managed to squeeze a surprising amount out into a second follow-up email! I have now referred them, along with many others to this fantastic forum.

I am sure that aquiring the right kit is only half the battle, and it is a great comfort knowing that friendly help is available and we are most grateful for the time and effort the staff and members have put into producing the forum and for collecting together this unique mine of information. You have cost us a lot of money, but you have undoubtedly saved us spending a lot of money on what we have learned would have been the wrong equipment. We had a phone call from our bank to check that our credit card hadn't been stolen!!!! Our Socket BT receiver arrived yesterday and I nearly had to post to the forum asking how to get it into its leather pouch . . . but then realised it had some packing in it;0) Thanks to everyone, Buffy :0)

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Guestbook and Feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: