Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
SurfShark VPN for Streaming TV
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - Bluetooth connectivity Garmin Drive 61 LMT-S with Galaxy S8+
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth connectivity Garmin Drive 61 LMT-S with Galaxy S8+

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dobson
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Bluetooth connectivity Garmin Drive 61 LMT-S with Galaxy S8+ Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has one of the latest Garmin Sat Nav's, and has got Bluetooth working with a Samsung Galaxy S8+ ? I had no problems with my Galaxy S5, but the S8+ and Drive 61 just won't play together.

They will pair, but actual connection is very rare, and only holds for a short time. I've done no end of un-pairing, clearing of cache, re-pairing, but the problem remains.

I've read every FAQ I can find from Garmin and Samsung, plus followed many possible cures mentioned on various forums. I've attempted to contact both Samsung and Garmin technical support, but they both live up to their reputation of being less than helpful.

I don't really need the functionality provided by the BT connection, it's just frustrating that I can't get it working.

Bluetooth connection with my other devices (hands free kit, headphones and car) is rock solid, which makes me think the problem is with the Garmin device.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Garmin Portable Navigation Devices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: