Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - navi 600
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

navi 600

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ziggster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: navi 600 Reply with quote

would need some help on this please.i have a insignia sports tourer 2013 with satnav on would i be able to install the pgpsw speed cameras on it using a usb stick and importing them onto the satnav. which speed cam format would i need to download if this can be done
M8TJT
The Other Tired Old Man
The Other Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would need to know the make of the satnav software before we can advise on this. Does the user manual give any clues?
Ziggster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:59 pm    Post subject: re navi 600 Reply with quote

i did some serching on pgpsw and found out how to install the speed cams. i paid the subscription and downloaded the speed cams to a usb 2mg flash drive formated to fat32. it reads off the flash drive but it then says can not import poi,s any assistance please
Ziggster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: re navi600 Reply with quote

been reading arouund the net but would like some more info on this,can the navi900 sd card work in the navi600
Ziggster
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: re navi 600 Reply with quote

M8TJT wrote:
We would need to know the make of the satnav software before we can advise on this. Does the user manual give any clues?

BOSCH
judyfifacoins
Spammer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teams can offer their celebrity players to direct rivals for absurdly cost-effective costs, yet charge astronomical rates for individual players. In the first A Fifa Coins week of my career in the Major Group, Chelsea generally gave Collection Oscar and William, but that was okay because Gatwick handed them Sturridge for £10 thousand. I kind of like that you have to scout players no though. You cant generally look for for the best-rated players, you have to invest Fifa 17 Coins in a seeking system, let your minions know what you're looking for, and then pluck the best from the reports that roll in.For the first quantity of your energy as well as in the reputation of the FIFA sequence, a Fifa Coins woman will be featured on the encounter US protect. The forward, who helped the U. s. States defeat Japan in the 2015 Women World Cup last, will appear together with Spain's capital Lionel Messi on the American way of the encounter.

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Database All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: