Home PageFacebookRSS News Feed
PocketGPS
Web
SatNav,GPS,Navigation
Pocket GPS World - SatNavs | GPS | Speed Cameras: Forums

Pocket GPS World :: View topic - RAC DashCams Use PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Alerts
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in for private messagesLog in for private messages   Log inLog in 

RAC DashCams Use PocketGPSWorld Speed Camera Alerts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Non-Technical Speed Camera Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatashaProofCam
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply to Rayle Reply with quote

Good afternoon Rayle,

Apologies for the short delay on replying. I am not receiving notifications on replies to this discussion yet.

We will be introducing a simply email registration area into our Product Resources section which will mean you receive an email every time an update is available. Currently the time frame is two weeks but are looking to improve on this.

Any other feedback you have would be welcomed.

Thank you.
Natasha
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: RAC o5 gps dashcam Reply with quote

M8TJT wrote:
oldmaceie wrote:
EDIT - Unneccessary quoting of previous posts deleted as not contributing to the poster's comments - DennisN
You could do that more often Dennis. Peeps don't seem top see the ' 'Post Reply' button at the bottom of the page.

Need to strike a balance between high-handedness (for those who think I'm a rubbish Mod) and eliminating excess dross - DIID - DIID. Confused

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
oldmaceie
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: post reply Reply with quote

got that "post reply" told u I wasn't a tech guy, that doesn't alter my view on the dash cam, I have recorded my journey and added voice recording to each speed limit change and the two do not match, now either the area i'm in is mapped completely diff to where u are or there are issues that need sorting out, I can only TELL YOU what happened on my journey and I DO have it recorded (yes I've repeated it.)
rayle
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply to Rayle Reply with quote

NatashaProofCam wrote:
Good afternoon Rayle,

Apologies for the short delay on replying. I am not receiving notifications on replies to this discussion yet.

We will be introducing a simply email registration area into our Product Resources section which will mean you receive an email every time an update is available. Currently the time frame is two weeks but are looking to improve on this.

Any other feedback you have would be welcomed.

Thank you.
Natasha

Thanks for that Natasha.

One little problem soon to be resolved.

I notice another poster has mentioned a problem with Google GPS player I also am having, I have found that Apple Quick time will play back recordings as a work around, may help otrher with the same problem.

Ray.
MaFt
Pocket GPS Staff
Pocket GPS Staff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply to Rayle Reply with quote

rayle wrote:
I notice another poster has mentioned a problem with Google GPS player I also am having, I have found that Apple Quick time will play back recordings as a work around, may help otrher with the same problem.

I've had a lot of trouble with the Google GPS player. Yes, QuickTime or VLC etc will work, but the whole point of a GPS-equipped dashcam is to see the speed and location after :/

MaFt
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who haven't purchased yet, we are repeating our previous 25% discount offer for Black Friday (27.11.15). See http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=96311

Interesting review here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/rac-05-gps-review

ProofCam told me this afternoon they are working as fast as humanly possible to improve the desktop software.
eddiethebhoy
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:37 pm    Post subject: High street shops Reply with quote

Hi I know that john Lewis stock the rac 02 but does anyone know where I can get the rac 05 in a high street shop for
kaydee2
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: High street shops Reply with quote

eddiethebhoy wrote:
Hi I know that john Lewis stock the rac 02 but does anyone know where I can get the rac 05 in a high street shop for

Not sure about High Street shops - but you do get 25% discount following the links in the above post ordering online ....... Don't think you'll get that in a shop.
derekwilliamsuk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobBrady wrote:
For those who haven't purchased yet, we are repeating our previous 25% discount offer for Black Friday (27.11.15). See http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=96311

ProofCam told me this afternoon they are working as fast as humanly possible to improve the desktop software.

What happened to the PGPS review of this dashcam, or have i missed the link?
DennisN
Tired Old Man
Tired Old Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back in this thread to page 5 for a review by MaFt and to page 7 for one by johnnym100

If it tastes good - it's fattening.

Two of them are obesiting!!
derekwilliamsuk
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Dennis. So no FULL review yet from PGPSW.

Slightly off topic (sorry), but are there any other dash cams that can use the PGPSW camera database (i am an existing subscriber of long standing)?
RobBrady
Frequent Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, not at the moment.
agoundry
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RobBrady wrote:

Hi, any news on the software update yet?

Thanks
NatashaProofCam
Occasional Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:34 pm    Post subject: Desktop Software Update Reply with quote

Good morning, Natasha here.

The good news is I have new desktop software which is PC and MAC compatible. I am finalising instructions which will be suitable for tech-savvy and novice customers and am aiming to share this via email first to customers who have requested it.

May I kindly ask, if your schedule allows, for an email to be sent to my colleague Jessica at customer@proofcam.com should you like a licensed copy. Naturally she will be checking through all previous requests but this will ensure we don't miss anyone.

Thank you for your patience whilst we worked on this.
loro
Lifetime Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: delivery times Reply with quote

how long is delivery on this unit mine has been waiting in dispatch now for 2 days ?

Posted: Today    Post subject: Pocket GPS Advertising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Pocket GPS World Forum Index -> Non-Technical Speed Camera Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 8 of 15

Jump to: